The Benefits of Electrostatic Disinfectant Spraying
Eliminate bacteria, viruses, mold, allergens, and odor without using harsh chemicals—and with no rinsing required on any surfaces, including food.
E lectrostatic disinfectant spraying kills 99.999 percent of germs and bacteria and is fragrance-free, gentle, and safe to use around people and pets. EPA approved for use against SARS-CoV-2, the novel coronavirus that causes the disease COVID-19.
Using an electrostatic sprayer saves time and labor, sprays less liquid, and covers more surfaces. The technology provides an electrical charge to solutions, allowing them to wrap conductive surfaces with adequate, even coverage. Double-charged particles envelope all conductive surfaces—shadowed, vertical, and underneath. Electrostatic spraying ensures 100 percent area coverage.
Ideal for Commercial, Institutional & Governmental, Educational, Industrial, Logistic Support Centers, Retail Centers, Hospitality, Healthcare, Childcare, and More.
- EPA-registered hospital disinfectant (lowest toxicity category given by the EPA)
- NSF-registered for no-rinse required on food-contact surfaces
- Free of volatile organic compounds
- Proven effective in killing Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), Norovirus, Legionella pneumophilia, E. coli, and the H1N1 virus (Swine Flu), and other pathogens in independent testing
- Bleach-free, phosphate-free, and free of harsh chemicals and skin irritants
- It kills mold and mildew at the source, is effective on mold spores, and can prevent mold regrowth for up to 7 months on tile and other building materials
- Non-corrosive to treated articles
- Safe for children and pets